Now you can sample each of our 5 incense blends with this sample bundle!
Save 20% compared to buying individually.
The bundle includes a 1/4 oz package of:
Deep Within: cedar, rosebuds, holy basil, styrax, frankincense
Use: meditation, self-reflection, soul-searching, prayer
Sacred Seven: cedar, white sage, sweetgrass, white willow bark, rosemary, hyssop, palo santo
Use: purify, cleanse, spiritual experience
Rise Above: eucalyptus, thyme, bay leaf, galangal root, juniper berries, copal
Use: strength, heal, uplift, refresh
Drift Away: lavender, chamomile, dessert sage, bay leaf, benzoin of Sumatra
Use: relax, sleep, calm, wind down
Embrace the Love: rosebuds, cherry bark, orange peel, rosemary, yarrow, myrrh, patchouli
Use: love, happiness, intrigue, romance, comfort
Incense can be used to raise your energetic vibrations and generate a positive, spiritual, and loving sense of well-being. The smoke from burning incense is known to be a vehicle between this realm and others and can carry prayers and clear negative energies. Our unique incense blends will lift your spirits, connect you to your deeper self, and bring you a sense of peace.
- Organic and wild crafted herbs
- Quality selected resins
- Biodegradable packaging
- Naturally purifies the air
- Two charcoal discs included
- Approximately 10 pinches per 1/4 oz bag
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heat proof bowl by adding sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
Please use caution when burning. Not intended for human consumption.
A note about packaging: It's important to me to reduce waste as much as I can. Therefore, your items may be packaged using materials I've repurposed from shipments I've received or other sources. This may include, boxes with old labeling, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, etc. When possible, I will strive to use earth-friendly packaging materials, but I want to reuse as much as I can. Thank you for your cooperation!